Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life happened...

Wow, what do you say when you've got a full time job, a growing business, and a family...life happens. I know the idea behind blogs is that you are supposed to make regular entries to keep people coming back. Well, life happened and now I finally have a few minutes to say something ... anything.



I've had a lot of fun with Kenneth and Kristin during their wedding journey. They were such a fun couple, I am so happy I was able to share their experience with them. I wish them both all the happiness in the world as they start their new lives together. Congrats to both of you!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS so much for being a great photographer! We are still trying to figure out which photos to narrow it down to ordering. It's SO HARD since we love all of them!!! Life happens when blessings occur..that's why things are workin out cuz you are BLESSED! :) Good luck on all future projects, including ours! :)