Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daddies Girl




You've seen it before, the crazy parent who will do whatever it takes to get a photo of their child at a school event. I've seen it before, but earlier this week I caught myself as that parent. Caylee graduated kindergarten and there wasn't a thing in the world that was going to keep me from getting shots of my baby.

Equipped with enough gear to cover a fashion shoot, I quickly realized that all of that gear didn't matter if there were other children and parents in the way. I managed to almost get the shots I would have wanted, sorry to the eight people I trampled trying to get to the stage. :)

I am so proud of my baby, now if I could just slow time down so I can enjoy these moments forever I would be eternally happy.

1 comment:

Nannette said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!! As you know this ritual will be played out many many more times in the years to come! I was always made fun of at activities and family events for being the one taking pictures, and rarely am in any of them, but I have the pictures to unite with all those memories we made when you guys were growing up and I am glad I do!!

The previous picture is phenomenal!!! Great job, definitely pause for reflection!

I love you - Mom