Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thin Ice




While living in Louisiana I became very fond of the local, minor-league hockey team the Mudbugs.  We would often go watch games as a family, booing the opposing team's goalie and chanting "LETS GO MUDBUGS"!!

Yet another benefit of moving to the Air Force Academy is all-access to basically every sport, including hockey.  I'm learning that all-access doesn't automatically guarantee success with photographs though.  The glass is very unforgiving and the pace definitely keeps you searching for the puck.

I am always able to salvage a handful of shots and I enjoy the challenge of trying to catch that perfect shot.  If nothing else, I get to enjoy some great games while continuing to hone my skills.  

By the way, Air Force won beating the Army 3-2...GO AIR FORCE - BEAT THE ARMY!!!!

No comments: