Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another Beginning


Every wedding I am fortunate enough to attend gives me another opportunity to become a part of something special. Earlier this month I was able to share the beginning of Cody and Christy's life together.

Christy is a teacher and i've learned a very important lesson about teachers, they are planners! Some brides go the extra mile and then you've got people like Christy, who are able to coordinate their ceremony months in advance and actually pull it off down to the letter. I know what you are thinking...bridezilla. That was not the case for this extremely well prepared bride, she was calm and collected from start to finish.

Enter the all-american, baseball-playing groom Cody. What a great guy! Had we lived near each other growing up, I am sure he would have been someone I would hang out with. He broke some molds with his genuine support for his planning princess. From the first time I met him to the reception, he was always cracking me up!

Together they are an amazing couple, good-looking, fun-loving and passionate about each other, they've got the world at their fingertips. Sometimes I think we all need to see the beginning of a life together to remember why we started our own. Thanks for the inspiration Cody and Christy!

No comments: